Have you ever encountered the situation of needing urgently print something and, when you get started with the printing, it turns out that the HP Printer is not online? This is the most embarrassing thing to happen. Isn’t it?
If you’ve encountered an error code, you could be frustrating because offline printers will not receive new print jobs and then process them in order to produce quality printouts of the highest standard.
Are you interested in knowing HP printer Offline Solution? This is a common issue, however, it is one that you’ll want to fix as soon as possible. Aren’t you?
Read More: Why Is My Hp Printer Showing Offline
Don’t send any further print requests to the offline printer until it is successful in returning it. If you find that the print request has been unable to be completed due to the queue it is highly recommended that you first stop them until your printer is operational.
What is the reason my HP Printer says offline?
In this article, you’ll discover why my HP printer is down? and how to make your printer work in a short time using easy but astonishing tricks and strategies. This is why we will give you a glimpse of the details!
Basic Reasons For HP Printer Offline Error
There are a variety of possibilities to consider What’s causing my HP Printer not working problem?. One of the reasons could be as follows:
- Older drivers against your printer installed on your computer
- There is a communication gap that exists between PC and Printer is a result of the communication gap between PC and
- Connectivity issues can result in the same issue.
- Incorrect settings could result in a printer not working properly
Each of these scenarios has a distinct resolution procedure. Check out the following video to find out more!
How to Fix HP Printer Offline Problem?
We have compiled a variety of solutions to bring your printer to online status after HP Printer Not Online. Once you have solved the issue, you can move on to the next step of solving the problem.
The most basic fixes are listed below, as they require little effort and no technical expertise. Also, take a look at the following list:
Solution 1. Start HP Print and Scan Doctor to determine the reason why the printer is always offline
Here are the steps you must do:
- Utilize the use of the “HP Print and Scan Doctor” application to find out why your HP Printer is Not Online and fix the printer issue.
- To download this application to download it you need to go to the official website and download the special version that will help you quickly fix the problem Offline.
- After downloading HPPSdr.exe and then click on it from the location you downloaded it from and then start the application.
- If you’re asked to select “Yes” to verify the source of the file. It is directly from HP tech support. HP technical support team.
- Select the “Start” button and select your printer.
- If your printer isn’t identified, try restarting your printer, and then select “Retry” in the Print and Scan Doctor application.
- The application will determine the problems with the connection. Follow the on-screen prompts, and select “Yes” if asked to enable printer updates
- Follow the prompts, and then click “Yes” if asked to change this printer to the default printer.
If the printer’s status changes from “Offline” to “Online” The printer will then begin functioning. If it is the case that your HP Printer continues to operate offline, move on to the subsequent step.
Solution 2: Set The Printer As Default
Follow the steps provided If you want to have your printer to be set as default. The steps below are only for Windows 10 users.
Before you start, ensure that you have installed and downloaded all of the updates available to Windows 10. Windows 10 operating system.
- To begin, start Windows. Then, you need to open the Windows search box and type “Devices” into the field
- After that, choose Printers and Then, select scanners and printers
- Make sure that the checkbox in front of “Let Windows manage my default printer” is not checked. If the checkbox is checked then press a single button on the box to uncheck it.
- Select the printer you want to use from the list of available printers
- If your printer has been listed multiple times, you should select the version that shows an idle or online state.
- Click Manage
- Then click to set the default settings.
Then try printing once more to see if HP Printer keeps going Offline is now operational. If the device displays the status as offline, proceed to the next solution guide.
Solution 3: Verify Your Printer Port And Windows Services Status
When you are printing at the next resolution, you must confirm your printer which uses the WSD port. Here’s how to confirm it:
- To find out, use the Windows search box, or request Cortana for the control panel and then click “View devices and printers”
- Then, right-click on the printer, and click on”Printer Properties” from the “Printer Properties” tab
- Go to the Ports tab and determine if the printer you are using has WSD ports.
If the printer supports WSD then follow the steps below, or don’t follow the steps below:
- Search Windows or ask Cortana for “Services”
- Scroll the cursor down to locate “Function Discovery Provider Host” and “Function Discovery Resource Publication” from the list below.
- Examine the Status and Startup type columns.
- If they’re running and the type of start-up is auto, move to the next step.
- In the event that the screen is blank is displayed using a manual startup click on the name, then right-click and choose “Properties”
- Change the type of startup to Automatic
- After that, click Start under the status of service and then hit”OK” to confirm the “OK” button
- Return to your Device and Printers section and hit”F5″ to return the “F5” key
- Select your printer’s name and verify the status
- If it’s online congratulations! The issue is now resolved. However, if it’s still showing Offline, move to the next step.
Solution 4: Check Your Connection
The way that the printer connects to your PC, it might be experiencing other issues. What could be the reason why My HP Printer offline issue persists?. If you’re using the USB cord to connect to your printer, make sure it’s secure in its correct position. If the problem persists you should look into using an alternative USB cord. However, if you are using wireless networks that connect to your printer make sure to follow the steps below in order:
- Turn off your printer and then turn it off, then wait for about 10 seconds before unplugging the power cord from the printer.
- After that, switch off your operating system.
- Connect the power cord for the printer to the printer in a proper way and then turn the printer ON.
- Unplug the power cord to your wireless router.
- Wait 10 seconds before reconnecting it
- It could take a few minutes for your internet to get back online
- If it does, turn on your computer.
- Utilizing HP Smart software or the HP wireless configuration wizard, or with HP Smart software. HP Smart software, connect your printer directly to your network
- Print a wireless report to determine the connectivity issues that may be in place
- Look for this report within the network settings, or in the Wireless menu of your printer.
Avail 24/7 Online Support Service
Is the information provided enough to allow you to switch from HP Printer Offline to Online? If not, don’t be concerned! Don’t waste time.
However, you stand the chance to receive expert advice from our skilled experts. Just contact our HP Customer Support number and remain in contact with us. With us, you’ll be able to start printing without interruption.
Hence, let us handle your problem!