Best Solutions to Fix Outlook is Not Able to Attach Files
Are you one of the users who are getting this notification, ‘Outlook the following files couldn’t be attach please try again later’ when you are trying to attach files in Outlook? Don’t worry, here in this post we have discussed this issue in detail and have also provided all the possible solutions for our users so that they can fix this issue.
The most possible reason because of which you might not be able to attach files in Outlook could be that. You are trying to attach a file which is exceeding the limit of 20 MB. So, let us get to know what are the possible solutions which you can try to fix this issue.
Solutions to Fix Outlook Not Able to Attach Files –
1. Changing the Attachment Size Limit
It is possible that the file you are trying to attach is a large file. And is exceeding the limit of the email attachment size. The email attachment size is set by default for the users for each email and to increase it. The users need to look for Default attachment size option from where you can change the size limit.
2. Compressing the Files Which Needs to be Attach
If you find that your file is big then you can compress it. So that it can be attach in the email which you want to. To do so –
- Locate your file where it is located which you want to send.
- Now, you have to right click on the file so that you can select send to compressed (zipped) folder from the menu. Which will appear to compress the file original file into zip format. So that it is easy to attach to fix cannot attach files to email in outlook.com.
- Head back to Outlook and then simply attach the zip file in the email to attach it and send it to the person you want to.
3. Changing the Rich Text File Format to HTML or the Plain Text
Here is what you need to do to change the rich text file format to HTML or the plain text –
- Open Outlook and then move to the File tab and then from File tab. You need to click on ‘options’ and then move to the
- next step.
- In this step, the users need to select Mail option and then under compose messages you need to navigate compose messages and press on it.
- Lastly, on this step you have to simply choose the HTML or plain text option. So that you can replace the rich text format file and fix unable to open attached files in Outlook.
If you are looking for more ways using which you can get more information about this issue. Then you can get to know about this from the website Emailspedia. This site is a good one to refer. As it is easy to navigate because of its simple interface and not only this but it has amazing information also.
See also – https://businesssinc.com/2022/05/04/check-when-your-facebook-has-been-hacked/