How to Check If Your Facebook Has Been Hacked?￼
Facebook is a widely used social media platform all across the world and it has billion of active users who use Facebook regularly this is why this platform has always been a prime target of hackers to hack accounts and get the information of the account holder.
Securing your account and details is an extremely important task this is why in this blog we are going to tell you how you can check if your account has been hacked or not. And if it has been hacked then we are also going to tell you ways for ‘FB account hacked how to recover’. So, let us begin with it without any delay.
How to Check if Your Facebook Has Been Hacked?
You can say that your account has been hacked if someone has accessed your Facebook account like this.
- First of all, you need to go to your Facebook profile and then press the drop-down button which is a triangle in shape that you will find at the top right side of the screen.
- Now, the users need to go to the settings tab, and then from the settings tab click on security and login.
- You will see an option in front of you which goes like this ‘Where you’re logged in; you have to press this option.
- In this step, the users have to check if all the devices shown are their trusted devices or not, if not then move to the next step.
- Click on the device which is not yours and then click on the not you option followed by the secure account button and follow the steps and instructions provided to you.
- You can also click on log out or log out of all sessions to protect your Facebook hacked account.
Resetting the Password to Recover your Facebook Account Which is Hacked –
The very first thing you can do to protect your account which has been hacked is to change the password of your account which will be an answer to ‘how to recover hacked Facebook account without email’.
- Initially, the users need to go to the settings panel of Facebook and then to security and log in.
- From security and log in the users need to click on the login button followed by which they need to press the change password button.
- And then follow the steps given on the screen and make sure to set a strong password this time to secure your account.
Reset the Password When Hacker Has Changed It –
If the hacker has already changed the password of your account then you need to press forgot account button which you will find on the login window of Facebook.
- Now you have to fill in the email address which is associated with your Facebook account.
- After you have entered your password you have to click on submit button and then you will get a code from Facebook on your email.
- You have to copy that code and paste it into the box on the screen in front of you and set a new password.
- If your Facebook account is hacked then you should set a password that is completely different from the password your earlier used.
There are several ways that you can try so that your Facebook account does not get hacked. The first and the most important way is to set a strong password for your account. The second way is to select some friends on Facebook whose accounts you can use to get access to your account when you are logged out.
Also Recommended – https://businesssinc.com/2022/05/02/download-dasvi-full-movie/